Visit our website at http://100friends.org for more information

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy
Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Rossel helping the needy in The Philippines September 2022

 Hi Honey!


Here the pictures for 100 Friends that Erica and Roxanne did. Its all for school needed.The boys are 5000 pesos ($88) that was Erica did i just made it together so its only one report.

The Girl she is going to college so we give her 8000 pesos ($140) its all for her uniform and whatever she needs for school. And for transportation. I thought she only needed 4000 Pesos ($70) but when I meet her she needs more so I gave her 8000 ($140).

Then you said I have to give with the families near my sister's home. I gave 1000 Pesos ($18) for each family.

You know honey they are so happy they said thank you very much and when i do 100 Friends it makes me happy also especially when you can help and see them how they appreciate it even a small amount. Its because of you thank you honey 😘😘😘

Rossel









No comments: