Visit our website at http://100friends.org for more information

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy
Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Avci Suleyman - a Turkish man from Sile (near the Black Sea) whose house burned down January, 2022

Marc i have got the information about a man whose house has burnt down, 4.000 $ will help him to repair his house.

From Marc:

About your friend Avci Suleyman. I have raised $500 for him and maybe I can send another $500 (not sure about the second $500 but it is possible- I will know more next month). But if the answer to the second $500 is yes then he will have $1,000 (I know he needs $4,000 but $1,000 will get him started to rebuild his home. 

Thank you Marc, yes it was really great to be with Suleyman to help him, he thanked you and 100 Friends iIalso told Mayor of Şile he was pleased to hear that and thanked you. I am going to sema on Thursday with the your framed picture to give Hüseyin Dede and Resuhi Baykara's son.

He is still saving money for a start to repair his place


I am now sending you another $500 for Acvi Suleyman to help rebuild his house, Please give it to him. The amount is about 6,543 TL. This may be the last time I can help him. I hope he can borrow or find the rest of the money, please let me know how the rebuilding of his house is proceeding in a month or two and  send him my best regards








 

No comments: