Visit our website at http://100friends.org for more information

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy
Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Monday, February 21, 2022

All in a day's work for Uttara in West Bengal

February 16, 2022

Dear Marc, 

I felt so happy to see Menoka Sarkar walking that I arranged for a video of us walking together to send to you as I was sure you would feel happy too. 

Total Expenditure Incurred in two months (Jan & Feb) 

Uttara medicines - ₹ 3104
15 Grocery Packets - ₹ 3825
6 Sarees - ₹ 2100
6 Lungis - ₹ 900


Medicines for Cataract Operation Patient - ₹ 750
Medicines for Hernia Operation Patient - ₹ 5100
3 School Bag & School Supplies - ₹ 1950
Auto & Freight Fare - ₹ 1600

Total Expenditure - ₹ 19,329
Cash in hand - ₹ 671

In case of any clarification please let me know. 
P. N. Sending you photo and prescription of the Hernia operated patient via whattsapp. 

Thanks and warm regards, 
Uttara

Dear Marc, 

Greetings of the day and hope you are doing well and all is well with your family. 

At the very outset I wish to thank you for your kindness, understanding and supporting me during my illness. I was pretty down with flu and with other medical complications was having a tough time but have managed to come through it well. 

On 15th February, I set off for Sekhar Bali Village early in the morning with a few sarees, lungis, grocery packets, rice, medicines and school supplies in school bags for some needy villagers of the area. 

On my way home I stopped to hand over some grocery supplies, medicines, a nighty and biscuits to a blind old lady who is soon going to leave us as her condition is soon deteriorating. 

More in the next mail to you and more photos for your kind perusal. 

Thanks and regards, 
Uttara






No comments: