Visit our website at http://100friends.org for more information

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy
Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Sunday, April 03, 2022

Help for Basharat Vicki a struggling Christian family being persecuted for religious reasons in Pakistan March 8, 2022

 Hello Brother, 


Hope you’re doing well, I wanted to request you for the help on someone’s behalf, 

I know a family in Pakistan, I met them when I went there in November.  They asked me for the support for their family. 
They belong to a really poor family. Only the husband is working with very low salary which is impossible to cover all their necessary needs,

They have 4 children, 3 daughters and 1 newborn son, 
Girls are unable to go school because of unpaid school fees for 3 month, school gave them notice already. 

The father was working as a driver in a government job but the fellow colleagues started threatening him by false accusing again Islam. 

Recently they fired him from the job. Now they have more terrible conditions, they requested us for some support, I sent them last month from our tithe.

Now we are unable to support them because my husband Shan is supporting the other school projects in different places and I’m not working so it’s almost impossible for us to assist them, 

Kindly consider them for 2,3 month support until the husband gets another job. 

They told me they took some loans from the family members now they’re also asking for payback.

Newborn needs milk and diapers on daily basis and kids needs food and school fee to go back. 

It’s a humble request to you if you could help in this crucial time. I can give there contact to you if you want to speak directly.

Thank you, 
Victoria

I have talked with them they said 3 daughters school fee is Rs/9000 ($50) for each. Altogether Rs/27000 ($148) for three of them. 

Rs.5000 ($27) is for baby milk and diapers.
 So 27000+5000=Rs.32000 is USD 179.84





No comments: