Visit our website at http://100friends.org for more information

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy
Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Monday, October 31, 2022

Rossel using funds from 100 Friends to help typhoon survivors in Luzon, The Philippines. October 3, 2022

 Hi Honey!


Here are some pictures that we gave some money to help them from the typhoon. And the grandma you see the second picture already died. But at least before she died we helped her a little bit.

And the 3rd and 4th pictures they are from Pampanga. They need help from the floods they are so happy to receive the money we sent -  very thankful to receive the help. The government already donated food and 100 Friends is also helping out.

The first pic they are also happy to get cash so they have money for food they're grateful and they thank you. And so happy 

The 5th photo we gave donations for the Barangay (neighborhood) because they collecting money to help all the people who suffered from the floods and their home was destroyed he was a very trustworthy precinct captain here in Dap-Dap. He also helped us when Dad died.He help our family.

And the in the 6th picture she is a women who sells bananas. I feel bad and sad because of the typhoon all her bananas she sells were ruined. She cried when I gave her money. I told her how much all so i just give her.

And the last pic is the 1 year old kid that we been helping now her head is getting bigger hope this pic and report is good.I try my best to write better let me know if this good enough.

Doing 100 friends its really feel good.I can't help everyone but a tleast we did some really good.Thank you very much honey. If it's not for you and 100 friends many people can't get help here. Your my mentor my bff my friend and my love of life and shining armor your the best i have you and Lia i am so contented to have you guys and of course my loving family also.We really  enjoy being here even though its in the sad moment but at least we came home and your surprise to me is the best. You're thoroughly the best i love you with all my heart. Helping others make me happy.

Rossel












No comments: