Thank you again for your help it is very appreciated.
Mawite Director CCM.
Here are some pictures of what we have been able to do because of your
1. We have found the new born baby who does not bread feeding by his
mother and do not have to drink milk. We help to buy milk powder and
help the family for food.
2. We help the child who was effected brain from his birth. We help to
do excise regular and the need.
3 We can continue to help a child who have tuberculosis (TB) and help
to go hospital and get medicine,
transportation , and food .
4. We found the girl who is grade 10, she does not have to buy school
supply and does not have to pay tuition fee.
5. We have helped the boy who felt down from the tree and broken bone,
help transportation to go to hospital and medicine.
6. We found the grandmother who do not care by her children and help for food.
7. We were able to care the child who is malnutrition with diarrhea.
8. We could help the grandmother who have skin disease and help food for family.
9. we were able to help to go to hospital to deliver baby and supply
for the baby need.
10. We continue to help the man who has accident by car transportation
for appointment with doctor.
11. We care of some pregnant lady we help to go to check in hospital
and help transportation and vitamin.
12. We could able to help the lady who having pain her arm and nerve
after accident from motorcycle. We help to go to hospital and
13. We were able to help and save a child who was sick with Hemorrhage
In Dagonseikkan there is difference kind of disease like diarrhea skin diseases cough etc . There are so many pregnant lady who were do not know how to care during pregnancy. In Dagonseikkan most of them have home delivery. The children were malnutrition."
if we have fund we want to do more health care to help the people .
Now two of the staff go twice a week and we would want to increase the out reach and if money was more we could do more.
Sometimes a bag of rice, sometimes education, sometimes the purchase of medicine, or even help to supplement the cost for a family to stay in a home. Domestic abuse is common, alcoholism is common, as are all the problems that are derived by extreme poverty. These are the problems that are addressed normally by community health services, but these services are nonexistent in DS (Dagonseikkan) save for the staff of CCM.
2. Jone Na De Oo, She may need to spend for medicine, transportation Doctor fee around 70,000 kyats ($52) (Awaiting further details from Mawite)