Visit our website at http://100friends.org for more information

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy
Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Help for the Grandmas in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Hi Ly An,

You did a good job thanks to visiting them. I agree with everything you did for them. 

So sorry to hear about Long Sambath but at least she had a very, very long life and we helped her a lot for about last 12 years. Looks like probably I might not see her again. 

How much did you spend yesterday when you see the grandmas? Tell me that and then I will add that to $80 per month for the next six months and we go from there.

Best,

Marc and Rossel Gold
100 Friends

Hi Marc,

I had visited the grandma yesterday. I did as before, bought some fish source, soy source, salt, sugar, sampoo ... and also give each of them 30000R (7.5$).

All of them not change much except Long Sambath. She is almost 109 years old now. She cannot walk or sit up now. She doesn't have specific sickness but just getting old. She cannot go to toilet by herself, so I bought the adult diaper, napkin (enough to use for one month) and give extra money to the young grandma who take care of her.

It's sad but I do feel that we have less and less time with her.... I told her that she need to stay healthy and wait for Marc to come here next year in March to see you. She smile....

Can I visit her twice a month and spent 40$ for Long Sambath and the young grandma who take care of her?

Thank you,

Ly An,




2 comments:

UNKNOWN said...

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks cambodia chenzhi

UNKNOWN said...

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. visit this link