Visit our website at http://100friends.org for more information

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy
Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Yush Sophanna a young woman in Cambodia receiving a scholarship (2nd year) from 100 Friends

Dear Marc, 

How are you? Long time not hearing from you. For me I am fine, my shop not working well but it is Ok, it keep going. 

It have been a year that I went to the US, I still remember a lots of things from there, I miss spending time with you, Rossel, Valerie, Lhamo and Phyllis, please say hello from me to them. 

Anyway I just want to update about Sphanna, she now finished the first and waiting to study in the second year but the problem is that she can not pay her school in the second year. Please let me know if you want to support her for the second year. 

The answer is yes - $550 per year

Thanks
Sreng 






3 comments:

UNKNOWN said...

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks cambodia chenzhi

UNKNOWN said...

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. prince holding group

UNKNOWN said...

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. visit this link