Visit our website at http://100friends.org for more information

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy
Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Supporting in Cambodia - Sophanna, Reaksa and the other girl from Porsat in Cambodia

Dear Marc, 

Thanks you very much for your quick respond and really appropriated of your help. Actually I have three case to ask you to support. One is Sophanna as you see my last email, the school doesn't tell her how much she need to pay yet but it might be 550$ per year.

 Another family is Mom family, do you remember a family that 100 Friend supported one year ago? you can see the photo in attachment, the older girl name Reaksa, she passed the grad 9 test to study grad 10th, the problems is that she have to move to live near the school, which 20km away from her family, in order to live there she need around 50$ per Month so Can you support that? 

Another girl that I ask you to support is in Porsat too but she will do her exam to finish High school on the 20th of August if she passed she want to come to Phnom Penh but she don't have money to pay for her university. I think would be good if you can help her, her school fee might be between 400 to 500$. I will let you know after her exam. 

Congratulation for 30 years of 100's Friend service , I really appropriated of support. Actually you still young even you turen 70 years old. 

Nice that you are with Rossel with the daughter, I wish all the best for her. 

Please have a look for the photo of Reaksa and her family. 
 

Thanks 
Sreng 

Hi Sreng,

Thanks for your helpful email. 

Yes, I am interested in helping these 3 young girls with their education as much as possible. This is my understanding although I know the amount of money required may change:

Sophanna $550 per year
Reaksa $600 per year
Another girl from Porsat about $450 per year

Do I have that right?

That would be $1600 per year, approximately. Let me know the timing on when you would need the funds. It would work best for me to give you $800 when you need me to send the money and another $800 in 6 months.

I await your reply. Also let me know the name of the other girl from Porsat and send more photos when you have them.

Best always,

Marc



2 comments:

UNKNOWN said...

Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! https://making-great-progress-nationhood.blogspot.com/2021/07/making-great-progress-against-outbreak.html

UNKNOWN said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. prince chenzhi