Visit our website at http://100friends.org for more information

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy
Support compassionate, practical and culturally compatible philanthropy

Friday, August 23, 2019

This is Mary Jane from The Philippines

This is Mary Jane Ocampo. 

She has 3 kids - 2 Boys and 1 Girl. She has a husband but he get fired from his job thats why she's the one working now at the hair salon where I met her. 

She tell me her stories about how life is hard to have three kids and her husband who can not find a job.

Plus her older son needs to have lifetime medicine for his Asthma. I gave her 1000 Pesos ($20 US) and she was really pleases and happy because she didn't expect to get that kind of amount in just one day. 

Then she got tears on her eyes. Even though it's a small amount you give to someone you don't know and just meet like that it feels good.  I am really happy that we can help like that. 

Thank you for 100 Friends especially to my husband who handle this kind of work that we can help poor people. Mary Jane lives in Dap-Dap Bamban, Tarlac, Philippines in my home town. I know she not just making stories to get sympathy because i can feel that she tell me its true.Okay that's her story.

Rossel



No comments: